Now, I’m not usually one for promoting gender-stereotypes but I just couldn’t help making a blue and pink version of this nappy card. I promise to be more inventive in future. The top one was for an Italian colleague and his German partner.
What you need:
- A small safety pin
- White towelling material – I cut up an old white flannel
- Mini wooden peg (optional)
- String (optional)
This isn’t a difficult card to make, it just requires a bit of fiddly cutting and pinning.
1) Start off with the nappy itself. Cut out a piece of the flanneling material in this shape:
2) Fold it together and carefully pin it at the front with your safety pin.
3) If you want the nappy on a “washing line”, run the string across the top of the card, securing in place with pva just inside the card. Place the nappy in the middle with the peg.